As John Wayne walked off into the sunset with Grace Kelly, I gained 10lbs in two weeks, having a fabulous time on the cruise.
Beautiful Sunset near Mazatlan, MX
Ate three lobster tails with my steak
Bubba Gump Seafood restaurant does not serve shark fin soup. Only shrimp and fish.
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get.
Need military protection when visiting my friends in Puerta Vallarta
Gordon Ramsay's favourite: Mushroom Risotto
- too rich, too creamy, not healthy
- the rice is baked in cream and butter. That's why it is so good
This fish taco is the best taco I have ever tried. Expensive but really good
https://www.lebistropv.com/
Fioe Gras: look it up if you don't know what it is
Baked Alaska
Red Velvet Cake
Mango and peach pudding
Dark chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream
And one day, when you become very rich and famous, you can put your picture on the $1000 bill, replacing my GF
I bought this bill for Daniel. Real legal tender, printed by the Federal Reserve.
Work hard, study more, and stay away from trouble. Drop by and see me sometimes.